How to convert MP4 to MP3
Sometimes it gets so annoying when you can’t find .MP3 audio file of the music video you just downloaded. In that case, the best case scenario is to convert .Mp4 video file into .Mp3 audio file. You can play the converted .Mp3 music file on any music player and this conversion process is as simple as a piece of cake. Let us guide through the best possible methods for converting any .Mp4 video file into .MP3 audio file.
- You can do this conversion process with any of the Mp4 to MP4 converters but we have recommended Avidemux for our tutorial purposes because it is an open source, free software which can easily perform your work. The best this about this software is that it doesn’t force you to install unnecessary toolbar and is totally ad free. So, you can easily download Avidemux and install it on your PC.
- After this converter is successfully installed, open it and click on Open option present on top left corner in this app. Now navigate for the .MP4 video file you are willing to convert into a.Mp3 audio file and tap on the video file.
- In the prompted window, you will see the audio output option, click on the drop down menu and click on .MP3.
- Now for saving the audio, tap on the save audio option in the audio menu and your .MP3 file will get saved. But you have to manually set the location where you want this .Mp3 audio file to be saved and you will also need to set the name of this audio file by yourself.
- Please be patient while Avidemux converter converts your .MP4 video file into .MP3 music file successfully. In case you aren’t able to open the file, click on rename option and set the extension manually to .Mp3 and you are done.
- If you want to convert any of the apple’s created Mp4 variants like M4P, M4A, M4B and M4R into .MP3 format, you can do that with the help of iTunes.
- Now you’ll need to download the latest version of iTunes from Apple’s website and install it.
- Open iTunes, click on the iTunes’s Menu present in the top left corner of the application. From the list of option, select “Add File” to “Library” option to add the files you want to convert.
- After that click again on the “iTunes menu” and click on Preferences option and click on “Import settings” in the “general tab”.
- in the import settings option, click on import using “Mp3 encoder” option.
- Now you are all set to convert a file into .Mp3 format. Just right click on the file you want to convert and select “Create Mp3 version” option from the list of menu that appears. Now .Mp3 audio file is successfully created and will be present in the same location where the original file is present.