Losing weight has become compulsory for every individual for the recent days. No one wants to be fat especially womens. Everyone wants to copy Bollywood and look slim trim so they apply many ways to lose weight but some get success and some fail to lose and even gain over weight. There are many ways to lose weight like excising every morning, going for walk, doing fast, eating only fruits and vegetables, GM diet, Ramdev Baba Yoga, simple yoga, aerobics and many types of medicines. But after all this many fail to slim down as they could not take over these methods correctly or stop in middle. Other way to burn fat is feast your fat away but is it a good diet program?
Some of its plans are:-
Just apply this process for two months and you will see result soon but if not seen any your money will be given 100% back in 60 day money back guarantee. But before that give it a chance and try it out once. They take all responsibilities about your health and care for you then why you wait with your weight. Just lose it by this simple affordable way. Get it on Nate Miyaki Feast your Fat Away store as a downloadable electronic eBook.
Detox/Cleansing Plan (usually followed for 5 days):
1 cup luke warm water with a squeeze of lime (1/2 tsp honey)
1 cup tea/coffee (use skimmed milk +1/2 tsp sugar)
2 Slice whole wheat bread OR 1 Chapati with 1 egg white or skimmed milk paneer/cheese 30 gms.
1 medium bowl upma with egg.
1 glass lemon water or 1 glass fresh fruit juice.
2 Chapati or 1 small bowl brown rice.
+1 med bowl cereals / cheese or non-veg
+1 bowl salad
+1 bowl vegetables
+1 glass of buttermilk (chaach)
1 cup Green Tea+1/2 tsp sugar
+2 Digestive biscuits/ handful of chana.
1 Fruit- (apple/pineapple/pear/guava)
2 Chapatis (of multi grain flour)
+ 1 small bowl cabbage OR bottle gourd OR grean leafy vegetable
+100 gms chicken oasted/grilled/steamed)
General Dietary Guidelines for All:
- Drink at least 2-3 Ltrs of water everyday.
- Salads and Curds are compulsory for lunch and dinner.
- Maintain regularity in diet and exercise for good weight loss results.
- Do not be a temptation victim. Eat small frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hours.
- Avoid fasting.
- Deep fried/oily Foostuffs.
- Whole milk / full cream milk to be avoided and its produces like Sweets / Ice-creams / milk shakes / Cheese / Puddings / Cakes/ Pastries, etc.
- Sugar products like Jams, Jellies, Soft Drinks, Sweetened Canned Fruit Juices, Nuts, and Oilseeds -Coconuts, Groundnuts, Til etc.
- Pasta, Macronis, Noodles, Burgers, pizza, Khari Biscuits.
- Vegetables- Potato, Sweet Potato, Suran, Green Peas, Raw Banana.
- All dry fruits to be Avoided completely except 2-3 Almond/walnuts can be taken on Daily Basis.
- Reduce as much oil content of your meal as much as possible.
- Chapatis could be prepared without using oil/Ghee.
- Steamed rice is preferred over Pulavs /Biryanis or fried Rice.
- Oil allowance per day is only 2 Tbsp.
- Milk should be Boiled, Refrigerated overnight and cream removed before use.
- Use skimmed milk as far as possible.
- Prefer Cow’s milk over any other milk Source.
- Sugar allowance 1-2 Tbsp. per day.
- Use only Cow’s milk made cheese as far as possible. Otherwise avoid eating Cheese.