How to uninstall apps on iPad:
Is your iPad full of old school useless apps eating up its space or your latest update needs some extra amount of storage capacity? You don’t need to worry anymore. You can follow our steps given below to easily uninstall apps from your iPad which any hiccups.
- For permanently uninstalling an app, navigate the app you from your iPad’s Home screen which you want to uninstall.
- Once located, place your finger on the app until the entire user installed apps start to shake. In this mode you can either choose to move an app, assign to it a new folder by simple drag and drop or permanently delete it.
- You will notice a small “x” over all the installed apps, for uninstalling an app from your iPad, tap on that small “x”. You will notice that this “x” option will be present on the apps which you installed by yourself because the rest of the apps and factory installed and can’t be deleted.
- After you click on the small “x” present on the top left corner of an app, you will see a confirmation window saying Deleting that app will also delete its data, click on the “Delete” button if you want to delete or “cancel” button in case you change your mind.
- After deleting this app, click on the Home button to exit the wobbling state of your iPad.
- If you don’t want the same app to crawl on your iPad again, you will need to get rid of it from your iTunes app installed on your PC. Otherwise it might appear again next time you connect your iPad with your computer.
- So, connect your iPad with your computer and open iTunes.
- Click on the iPad / iPhone resembling icon preceded by Music, Movies and TV icons.
- Now make sure you are in Library instead of iTunes store. In case you are in iTunes store, click on the Library at the top.
- in the library, click on apps and you will see a list of apps which your iPad has synced with your computer. Navigate the app you already deleted in your iPad and click on the Remove option present right next to its icon.
Now you have permanently deleted an app. For installing this app again, you can easily visit app store and install it without having to pay for it again.
Before deleting any app make sure that app doesn’t have any essential info present in it because you can’t get back the credentials to restore data once that app is deleted.