- Who created ‘C’ language or C programming Language?
A: Dennis M. Ritchie.
- What is an algorithms?
A: Step by step solution of a problem or in other words set of direction that defines a solution.
- What is difference between testing and debugging .
A: Detecting and correcting errors is called debugging. And process which makes sure that program is working correctly by giving some inputs is known as testing .
- What is compiler ?
A: A program which translates a high level language into machine language.
- What is syntax error ?
A: An error that can be pointed out by the compiler itself.
- What is flowchart?
A: A graphical representation of a program’s solution .
- After execution what will be the extension of a file?
- Is natural 1 a integer number ?
- What is default data type of main( ).
- Is ‘void’ a datatype ?
- Where “short int “ is used for variables?
A: "short int" is used where a variable which requires less storage than normal integer value.
- What would be the value of sum program?
float n1, n2;
A: 285 (no decimal)
A: 285 (no decimal)
- Which function is more suitable for reading in multiword string ??
A: gets( )
- If ans=7, and result=++ans, then what will be value of ans and result ?
A: ans=7 result=8
- Isgetchar( ) a library function ?
- Is this compulsory to assign value to static variable ?
- What will be result of two variables containing a integer and real(float) variables.?
- What is token ?
A: The smallest individual unit of program.
- Which statement of program is executed first.
A: main( ).
- What does exit( ) function do ?
A: This function causes an exit from the function.
- What is array ?
A: A collection of similar data type.
- What is difference between character and string?
A: Character can be single letter, digit or symbol enclosed in single quotes [‘ ‘] while string is sequence or collection of characters and enclosed in double quotes [“ “].
- What is difference between ++num and num++ statement ?
A: “++num” is before the variable is incremented by 1 before it is used in expression while “num++” statement is expression evaluated first then variable is incremented.
- ‘struct’ is keyword in ‘c’ ?
- “%i” is format specifier. Tell the datatype for which it is used ?
A: for integer
- Can variable be both constant and volite?
- atoi( ) is macro or function ?
- What is ASCII value for ‘A’ and ‘a’.
A: A=65 and a=97
- What is command argument in C Programming?
A: Argument which are passed in main( ) are called command argument.
- What is the easiest way to pass array as argument to function?